Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photo shoot with Mister Boo


I like taking pictures. I just don't want to be one of 'those' people who carry around their Nikon SLR 20 lb camera to take pictures during every waking second of the day to capture that *one* picture you can brag about. I also don't have a bag to readily carry my camera in. It is a serious issue that creates a need for a messenger bag, yes I need one. I'd take this one or that one really, and then I saw this lovely thing! Ha! Etsy sure has some creative peeps over there. ;) 

So when I thinking about how to fill up my 12 hour day with mister boo diddy, taking pictures naturally sneaks in and fills a void. It also makes my arms tired and sore with North in one arm and the camera in the other. I am suffering quite a bit for art; so much so that I didn't realize my camera was on manual as I was happily shooting away. The short: all the pictures turned out a bit fuzzy and the color was off, so I doctored them a bit and I think they turned out quite cute, for my liking anyways. 





Oooh, auntie loves you so much. *warm fuzzies*

-Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment