Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick Spring Pics!

I am loving this time change! It's a little hard on the body but at least I can come home and appreciate what is happening in the garden while it's still light.

Today I was particularly struck by the blooms on our carolina jessamine and had to post the pics. We planted it about a year ago in our backyard against our fence. Our hope when we planted it was that it would eventually cover the fence but it doesn't quite seem like that's going to happen due to the way the vines are climbing. No regrets about the decision to plant it however because it blooms so beautifully and attracts so many bees- which I just love! I just planted some creeping fig this weekend and hopefully in a few years that will be the solution to covering the fence!

Hope you all are enjoying this season as much as I am!

Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment